PAX Web Solutions is a small independent web design firm based in White Pigeon, Michigan. We have been independently designing web pages for the past 15 years and have just recently begun to delve into the commercial web design market.
With PAX Web Solutions, there are a few things to expect, and a few things not to expect.
We are not your typical company. You won't be sent spam, you won't be put off, no waiting for days to get a response to your email. What you will get is personal, professional, courteous attention. We will work diligently with you every step of the way to bringing your website to life. You will be kept updated and informed as much (or as little) as you would like.
What To Expect: The Design Process
1. You contact us with a general description of what you are in need of. The more information the better.
2. We will get in touch with you regarding your project.
3. A face-to-face meeting will be scheduled regarding your project. We will do our best to accomodate your schedule!
4. A contract will be signed and a projected deadline for the project will be set.
5. All images, files, data, server access (if applicable) will be supplied to PAX Web Solutions before work can begin.
6. Deposit (if applicable) shall be paid by customer and then work will begin on your project.
7. As progress continues, and if problems or questions should arise, we will contact you regularly throughout the creation process. A preview of the site-in-progress will be available to the customer at all times.
PAX Web Solutions does not engage in the development of any site that is of an adult (18+) or illegal nature in accordance with US law. PAX Web Solutions reserves the right to refuse service of any website that is questionable in nature. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.